The purpose of this organization is to increase the popularity of our common interests. We hope to add new members so
we will be able to grow and expand. We also want to have fun while when we are together and working on projects. By developing
relationships and friendships, the organization will become even stronger. Children are our most important natural resource.
Age-ility is a subject dear to our hearts and bodies. I have collected a wealth of information on how exercise and flexibility
adds life to our life. I have another website called Age-ility and I have seen the need to have an Exploratorium that allows
people of all ages to Learn, Enjoy and Practice the Arts of Mobility. I think a mixed class of Seniors and Retirees would
be an absolute HOOT!
See God in Every child's face: Our Mission:
The prelude to our Mission Statement runs like this:
- The Good and the Bad Experiences of Childhood last a lifetime. Good is best and the more the better!
- Wherever there is a child there is a work in progress
- Families need a good place to gather. Good Business follows.
- Communities need children... Children need Community. Need we say more?
- No One EVER outgrows the fun they have had as a child. Help us create an atmosphere
of fun, adventure, and appreciation in the kids who will visit our Museum.